Friday, July 17, 2009

Top of the Muffin--to You


Like Elaine on Seinfeld, I love muffin tops. They definitely are the best part of the muffin. But the calories always stop me from enjoying them on a regular basis. Well, after discovering Vitatops, I'm in breakfast heaven.

These 100 calorie muffin tops are not only delicious, they're also healthy for you. If that sounds like an oxymoron (how can anything with vitamins and minerals taste good?), be prepared to be surprised with how delicious they taste. Apple, cranberry, multigrain, corn, even chocolate chip--I'm planning on trying them all. And by the way, it takes 13 minutes of walking to burn off one of them--according to their website. So far, my favorite is the corn, which comes out of the toaster crisp and golden brown.

By the way, Vitalicious also sells muffins, brownies and coffee. They also accept web orders. You can find them in the freezer section or on the web at:

No comments: