Monday, October 6, 2008

Come In


Be seeing you, originally uploaded by Olivander.


It’s with great pleasure that I pick up my cyber pen and continue the dialog we began over 2 years ago. I promise to serve up satisfying and thought-provoking morsels for your entertainment and pleasure: Intriguing photographs that will catch your eye. Quirky observations about culture and society. Recipes that will make your mouth water. Tidbits about writing and the writing life. And snapshots of people and places that have captured my imagination and stirred my emotions for I believe that powerful writing must grip us in both the head and the heart. So, I extend a warm welcome to my readers and invite you to linger a while at my literary table while I pour you a glass of wine or brew you a cup of coffee while we chat.

No comments: